PRSA connects you to a Public Relations & Communications community you can count on!
What is PRSA?
PRSA is a network of more than 22,000 professionals who are ready to connect through local and regional communities, or industry-specific groups.
If you are interested in joining PRSA, contact membership chair Candice Harrison.
PRSA Group Membership
Invest in your organization’s success with a PRSA group membership. Exclusive benefits include:
- Quarterly newsletters and periodic updates. Keep your team current with the latest tools PRSA has to offer, along with special offers and promotions for group members.
- Membership benefit training. Demonstrate to your staff the fastest and most efficient ways to utilize PRSA’s online resources, including online publications, the MyPRSA membership profile center and our database of award-winning case studies and research.
- Customized online group discussion forums. Group members can find the latest PRSA news, resources, announcements and thought-leading discussion topics.
- Free one-year Chapter membership or waived initiation fee. For every member from your team with two or more years of public relations experience who joins, we will waive either his/her first-year Chapter membership dues or our $65 one-time initiation fee, whichever will provide your organization with the greatest savings.
- Discounts. Group members receive a 10-percent discount on all PRSA Professional Development events, which include seminars, the annual PRSA International Conference and various specialty conferences throughout the year.
Group membership requires at least eight individuals from your organization.